Monday, November 15, 2010

PE6_Google Doc

Another area of interest I have learn about Google Doc is the creation of documents online, uploading media documents and getting organized.  Google Doc provide for the creation of diverse folders where you can storage your documents by categories chosen.



For me is very practical to have everything in one place, saving time to access the variety of documents I'll be working on, such as: Full Sail, school, personal, and non-profit organization/ministry.  What I love about it?  All at my finger tip or mouse click!  All documents in one place but in different archives.  Great organizational tool for a multitask world we are living in, with so much technology integration taking place, today and for the future as Mr. Shirky exposed in his presentation.



This is one of the simplest tools I experienced, but powerful in usage.  Imagine, you have the opportunity not only to share written documents but media resources too... is it that fantastic?  Yes, because I can share videos, Power Point presentations, and more without the hurdle of sending e-mails that the recipient will not be able to open due on limited space.


Google Doc  tool that provide diversity for a mobile office at the click of your mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment